ponedeljek, 2. marec 2015

MusiKid: Vincent

Vincent

I think today it`s the right time to introduce you to one of my kids Vincent. It`s a song, as you could guess, and I could say one of my very first songs, I started feeling what I feel and transferring it somewhere. And it was one of my first what I could call "painkiller" therapeutic songs.

Everybody, I give you Vincent.


You, my sweet cry, that wakes me up when time gets right
You, my dawn, my sun, my smile to break my lonely nights

You, my heart, my mind, my light to sleep me tight
You, my vow, my life, my precious little smile

With you, every time is the time of my life
With you, I dream every dream I didn't know I hide

You, my heaven, my song, my pride, you, my fight
With you no fear is too strong for me tonight

You, my distortion, my emotion, my driest mouth
You, my devotion, my kindest heart, I hold on all right

I cursed this moment that saved me somehow
For I did not know this love I prayed for all my life

Forgive me, forgive me, I ask you this time
I'm just not used to another cry around

I'm bad, darling, I'm not older, I can't hold on
I don't know what to say when the bad time will come

But I swear I can give you all love I belong
I'm gonna stay with you, for you I can be strong

Hold on tight baby, don't you let me fall
I'm that close to rest me, baby, sometimes I don't know where do we go


So I don't love you like if I had nothing else to find
I love you, cuz I don't know any other kind

Don't forget you are my brightest sun
You, my love, forgive me for what I've done

Don't you let it down, baby, you know your line you walk on

I hope you'll understand me, baby, this love you come from

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar