ponedeljek, 30. marec 2015

MusiKid: MAGICIAN

Magician


Hi, folks! It`s time to sing a song again, well it`s time to write a song actually, I am presenting one piece, I wrote quite a long time ago and I guess its not pretty connected all together, but I suppose it`s just highlighting what I was thinking back then.

I give you Magician.

I can feel deep inside
is sound of a broken heart
Somewhere deep inside

I can see round and round
The world is cyrcling around me now
I can see round and round

I can taste broken dreams they're filled with salty tears
I can taste broken dreams

And I can feel deep blue sea
Taking me cuz I can't pull any strings
I can feel deep blue sea

I can say nothing now cuz everything seems empty somehow
I can say nothing now

I can stand in a row wait for the mercy I'm beggar now
I can stand in a row

And I can make children cry cuz everything in me just died
I can make children cry

And I can take my bags but I can't fly cuz here it all started from a lie

Chorus
I wanna fly
Away right now
Don't wake me up
Don't make it stop
Say those magic words and make the heaven drop


I can count days that passed and I curse from the first to the last
I can count days that passed

And I can touch my balantine you broke my heart, my valentine
I can touch balantine

I can pray every day to get on the feet and get away
I can pray every day

I knew it from the start we were meant to be taken part
I knew it from the start

I was closing my eyes I didn't want my rose to die
I was closing my eyes

But the dark was too bright to weep so I had to wake from my sleep
The dark was too bright to keep


And now everythings left to desert and vein I'm making a move to change the despair

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar