ponedeljek, 23. marec 2015

Kid`s Kit: WE WILL QUEEN YOU!

We will Queen you!


Hi everybody, The Kids back on track, except this week in some kind of a Queen image. Since I found myself a Queen topic this month, I didn`t mimic the whole technological-Gaga image or the whole Scaramouche thing, but I wanted to depict the kind of images, familiar with those in more artistic opera-theatre kind videos, and so I`ve decided to fit into royal costumes and present you the Queen side of me. 

Caviar and cigarettes, well versed in etiquette, extraordinarily nice



Recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite. 


Gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam


Perfume came naturally from Paris, fastidious and precise



Killer Queen. Wanna try?

NOT ANOTHER FASHION BLOG!
(but including fashion)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar