torek, 27. januar 2015

Kid`s Kit: PEOPLE, CAN YOU KISS?

People, can you Kiss?


I know, I know, Paul is sure one of a kind, but anyway, I`m sure some of you can Kiss like those guys. Do you Kiss? Can you Kiss? I challenged myself with the same question and it`s up to you to decide how well I did it. I got you five different types of kisses. The five kinds of looks, just the way I do the Kiss fashion and five must-have pieces to do the Kiss! Let`s see if it works!



Okay, some boots come handy, if they`re genuine Texas with some leopard pattern, you`re even more Paul Stanley


Sneakers with some pure elegant suit, make you dressed to kill


Some Kiss t-shirt always fits. The best comes with leopard, but I`m sure you already know that!


Kiss can be pretty elegant too. Here`s my very own Kiss inspired 70s look




If you got the zebra jacket and some leather cap, you`re headed right. If you got the guitar, you sure are ready to rock!

NOT ANOTHER FASHION BLOG!
(but including fashion)



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar