sreda, 4. februar 2015

MusiKid: Unholy land

Unholy land

Hi everyone. Well the time goes by so fast so I sometimes forget about the things that happened for I am too busy with the things that are about to. I wrote this song very long time ago and it appeared to me alongg with chords so it didn`t take long and I got it.

Everyone, I give you Unholy land.

When you walked down the street
g      D
You didn't recognize me
D    G   A
Guess I turned my head away
D    A   G
So many emtpy hands pointing at 
D
my face
G    A    D
Guess I just want my song to sing

Well my life`s rollercoaster
It`s taking me all kinds of ways
With a ticket I just got for free
And just when I think I figure my line out
It takes me down so I forget to breathe

Ref.
G    A   
I hope you'll hold my hand when I 
D
come up there
G   A
And I hope we'll meet when I'm 
D
coming there
G             
And I hope my time is coming, oh 
D
when I'm coming there
G          A
And I hope we'll meet, when I'm 
D
coming there

And I've been spending my time 
Looking for myself
And proving I can do it all alone
You know I'm still trying every day to make you proud
I hope you won't hear me wine in my bed

I'll never let you go
In my heart you've made yourself at home
But I'm glad you broke your glass and let go the girls
I've never had a hand and I'll never have a man
But your blue guys helped wave me to sleep

Ref.

I've left the sweets
To wake me everyday
I've let the bottles to get me to sleep
I'm walking everyday
Me unholy land
This is all I get to live

Ref.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar