ponedeljek, 19. januar 2015

MusiKid: Ticket to Paradise

Ticket to paradise


Hey there, everybody! Here I go again (on my own), and for there is time to do something with this Kid up here, I decided to share one new song I wrote recently. I decided to fix my home-made 'studio' A.S.A.P. to get the things done right as they should be, but for now, here are the lyrics.
Everybody, this is Ticket to paradise.


Ain't got sun for the morning
Ain't got time to rise
I got out of my prison with my ticket to paradise

Ain't got dreams for haunting
Ain't got guns to shoot
I got my dime and my six strings
Yo pay my time outta my life

Ain't got time to beat it
Ain't got tears to wipe
My mouth is dry, my heart is sinking
My soul is wild, hell fells allright

Ain't got songs to sing it
Ain't got light to burn me down 
My blues is old, I'm getting dizzy
I lost my time to say goodbye


I got my mind sick n' sober
I got my heary running down
I got my three minutes to fix it
Got no time to heal my heart

You coming down rough n' easy
You play me like a little child
You locked me up when you were leaving
You stole my time to say goodbye


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar