sobota, 13. september 2014

Soundcheck

Howdy everybody!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out how Kid`s doing! I hope we`ll be hanging together a lot!

So people, every month it`s gonna be like that: we`re gonna meet one musician, then we`re gonna play the gig one more time, and during one week I`m gonna share with you some pics, so you`d see how my week was, and (as a songwriter and musician to be, practice makes perfect everybody says), I`m gonna share with you my own song covers, other song covers I like or put here some songs I composed.
I`d like to point out here that I ain`t a critic, but enthusiast and a fan, so don`t take my stuff too seriously.
This blog is also a place for you, guys! Write to me, which of my memos you like, vote which pics are your favourite, send me some suggestions, which gigs you`d like to read about.
Rent me! Get me on your gig ( or send me your playlist) and look your ass up in my concert memoir.
Send me your very own concert experience! You sure are gonna get your place up here!

Okay, now that was soundcheck. Kid is ready for rock n` roll!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar