ponedeljek, 22. september 2014

Kid`s Kit: MY WEEK WITH THE ROLLING STONES

Kid`s Kit: THE LICK WEEK (My week with the Stones)

Your favourite Kid is back again! I spend one week watching that over-fifty-years old Lick pointing at my face and it still seems to me as one of the greatest logos ever. As a part of popular culture, you just gotta have it and I feel like there ain`t never too many of them. Red, black and white weren`t the only things I got with the Stones` logo to be a real Brit`s look-alike. Check the result& tell me if you like it! (Hope it could be hint for your up-coming stylings).



I bet you figure, I got this glasses from hippy or at least from some John Lennon fan, but I thought they fit great with my bomber and my Stones` belt.

Levi`s  jeans, H&M t-shirt, H&M jacket, glasses from local shop, belt from ebay.com

Brits never know when the rain`s gonna come, so I suppose the raincoat is the right decision to wear. Rainboots also fit and they happen to be Vivienne Westwood`s pair, so I`m a Brit yet! If you wanna know my name, read my t-shirt.

Tally Weijl shorts, Pull&Bear t-shirt, my mama`s jacket and sunglasses, Vivienne Westwood boots

When I walked around town in this coat, I felt as Mick himself wandering around NYC in Anybody seen my baby. This bag is custom made (I picked my favourite Mick`s picture, he was same age as me up there).

H&M trench, Levi`s jeans, UCB turtleneck sweater, custom made bag

This is what Kid wore on the date with the Stones (in Vienna). I almost lost my mind, trying to get that jacket. Well, it came to me just few weeks before the big event and it came right from Britain.

H&M jacket, H&M shorts, second hand sandals


I felt 70`s uptown lady, taking her afternoon tea when she`s coming from market with her fancy lick bag full of goods.

H&M leather vest, Zara shorts, H&M bag, hat from beach souvenir shop, mama`s sandals and sunglasses



               NOT ANOTHER FASHION BLOG!
(but including fashion)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar