ponedeljek, 2. november 2015

Kid`s Live!: HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE KID!

Howdy Kids! I hope »Trick or treating« got you a fortune this year! Now, let us check what has been going on through decades.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THE KID!

You might did not know, but the kid is celebrating 1000 views. I would like to thank each and everyone for your visits and hope you like it. I am doing this for you, so I would be glad for sharing your opinions, ideas and wishes with me. Hope to see you soon! 



World' s greatest Bohemian
These are the days of our lives and we are remembering one of the greatest personas in music histories, undisputed Queen of rock and owner of the most famous moustache, Freddie Mercury. Born on September 5th, he departed on November 24th in the age of 45.  


Killing them alive!

It was time for Jerry Lee Lewis and his boogie woogie to celebrate again! On September 29th The Killer achieved enviable age of 80. 








Winner Child
It was October 24th 2006, date of Live to win album release. I was like 14 years old and knew only one meaning of the word »kiss«, but Live to Win is actually the second solo album from Kiss vocalist, guitarist and co-founder Paul Stanley. You might did not know, but the album's title track was featured on the South Park episode "Make Love, Not Warcraft", twenty days prior to the album's release. 






A-wop-bom-a-loo-mop-a-lomp-bom-bom!
In November 1955, the same year my daddy was born, Little Richard's Tutti Frutti, which practically means "all fruits" in Italian came to life. Song, written by  Richard Wayne Penniman along with Dorothy Labostrie became his first major hit record. Not long after its driving sound and wild lyrics became not only model for many future songs, but also a ruling model for rock and roll during decades.







Officially Jagger
By now you should probably know I am a Stone. A tough one. This might be a good point for all you guys, cuz I fought my way in the first rowes on Stones gig and planned visiting Exhibitionism following year, but for now, this is my latest invention! I just had to buy that dress.




SOME HERITAGE 
I know your feet is aching right now and you wanna just jump out and start rolling around, so I wanna give you another twisting one. 


Clap your hands or you may rattle your jewelry, let`s hear it again some antique,







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar