ponedeljek, 24. november 2014

MusiKid: The River

MusiKid: The River


Howdy guys! I was about to put up here some cover, but I decided to share with you one of the songs I wrote. I`m that kinda person who has to sing the way I feel and nothing else goes along. Just the way I want to and it`s the best way to control myself and then even let it out. And this is how I feel. Sit down, lean back, lay down or whatever you like and here it goes.
This one is called The River.



Here we go
F
My old friend
C
Here we go, come again
Dm
And I think
B
We`ll never
C
See again
F


Here we go
F
We lost our hands
C
And I don`t know
B
If I care
C
We`ll never be the same
B
again
F


Chorus
And we`re standing by the river
F
On the opposite sides
C
And we are looking in the mirror
B
Just how river flows by
C
We keep standing by same old river
F
But the opposite sides
C
And we wonder what this river
B
Brought and took from our lives
C
Yeah we wonder what this river
B
Brought and took
C
From our lives
F



I don`t know
How it went
Now you lost my name
I`ll never love again


We were so close
But I let you go
I was affarid, I hit the road
I`ll always be alone

(I put some guitar chords..it`s simple, you can give it a try)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar