ponedeljek, 27. oktober 2014

MusiKid: Heartbreaker

Hi everybody! I just felt like stopping by cuz it turned out to be Monday and the right time for the next post to be done! I know I promised you the cover, but I`ve decided to postpone it (only untill next month), but anyway I didn`t wanna leave you without anything. So I am putting this song here for you, not to only review and comment things up here, but to do something of my own.

Ladies and gentlemen, this one is called Heartbreaker


Chorus:
You said you`ll come back for me
And I can still hear you smile
I`ll always like the way you called my name
If only God would give us time
And if you won`t love me, that`s just fine
It`s just one thing I`ll keep in mind
It`s just one thing left behind


But you want no change
Amd you got no love
And you got no heart
And I forgot to love



I miss our late night talks
I knew it`s over when you didn`t say goodbye
Can I love you like I did before?
Will I ever know it wasn`t all a lie?

I gave my oath to my old man
New life I gave it a try
Tried to love him as best as I can
I broke your heart and you broke mine


Chorus

You were my down, you were my top
When you left I lost my mind
I`ve never said it right out loud
My love for you has never stopped

The bullet got right my heart
You`ve cought the last butterfly
I`ll resist, I`ll never give up
I thought this was my paradise

But you want no change
Amd you got no love
And you got no heart
And I forgot to love

And when I`m coming back from my faraway land
With my black hat and suitcase too big for me
I`ll forget the words I got to say
But I`ll bring red roses on your cold grave



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar